Smart Music Business SeriesRegular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
Binge on more than 3 hours of Webinar Clinics with Chris Greenwood (Owner of Smart Music Business & Manafest Music) & David Puckett (founder of Music Mentors Online & drummer of We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Chris's Approach to Digital Marketing, Using Facebook Ads, The Advantages of Online Marketing for Your Band, The Reality of Life On Tour, Independent Vs. Signed Artist, Treating Your Band Like a Business & more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Chris did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject;
Day 1 (1h04m)- Digital Marketing: Using Social Media to Your Advantage;
- Intro to Facebook Ads Marketing
- Breaking Down the Advantage of Online Marketing & How to Use it to Skyrocket Your Band
- The Realities of Marketing Your Music in Today's Massive Music Industry
Day 2 (1h)- Life As a Touring Musician;
- The Reality of Life as a Touring Artist & How to Deal With the Stress of Life on the Road
- Looking at Chris's Personal Musical Journey
- What it Really Takes to Make it in Today's Massive Industry
- Knowing HOW & WHEN to Go on Tour as a Rising Artist
Day 3 (1h05m)- The Business of a Band;
- Selling Your Band in an Oversaturated Market
- Independent Vs. Signed Artist: Knowing Whether or Not it's Your Next Step
- Chris's Advice for Working With a Label Vs. Being Independent
- The Absolute Necessity of Treating Your Band Like a Business From the Beginning
Social Media MasterclassRegular price $150.00 Save $-150.00
David Puckett (founder of Music Mentors Online, serial entrepreneur & drummer of We Came As Romans) guides us through a 3 hour course on how bands can optimize the use of social media & powerfully break into the music industry by getting ahead of the game!
If your band is trying to grow your social presence, this course is an absolute MUST! Whether you are just starting out, are an established local band, are touring regionally, or are signed & touring internationally, this course will walk you step by step on how to use social media to grow your fanbase, gain massive interaction rates & learn how to target your precise audience.
Each day of this course has a different subject, and by the end of Day 3 you will be fully equipped to push your social media presence & content to the next level & beyond!
- Lifetime Updates!
- 2-Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Includes ICA (Ideal Customer Avatar) Worksheet!
How do you run your social media accounts for real success?
Why to pay attention to every detail there is: the absolute necessity of branding, image & continuity in your band's social content
Approaching each social media platform for optimal use: what to do, where to do it & when to do it
The do's & the dont's of branding your band
Understanding online traffic- knowing what to do & when to do it
The secrets of the Facebook & Instagram algorithms
How to use social media algorithms & why they are the absolute best thing for your band if you know how to use them
How to develop a flow of organic growth over your socials (finding your ideal fans & getting massive conversions)
Breaking down your ICA (ideal customer avatar)
A Walkthrough of your ICA & how to develop & use it successfully (ICA Workbook Template included)
Intentionally targeting & engaging with your prospect fans
How to get people to your page & how to win them over as new fans
Optimizing your use of each social media platform
- All about paid traffic (how to build a worldwide fanbase while your're sleeping!)
- Why you need to start using Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads (an overview & case study)
- Introduction to Facebook Ads Manager
- Developing your own unique funneling system to convert fans & grow your fanbase massively
- Monetizing your audience
- Creating a print-on-demand merch store for your band (sell merch with no money down, no inventory & no shipping)
Spotify Playlisting Masterclass - W/ Will CarlsonRegular price $50.00 Sale price $24.95 Save $25.05
Will Carlson (Musician & Producer out of Columbus, Ohio) guides us through a 3 hour course on how bands can optimize the use of Spotify to massively grow your following, monthly listeners, & playlisting!
If your band is trying to grow your social presence through Spotify, this course is an absolute MUST! Whether you are just starting out, are an established local band, are touring regionally, or are signed & touring internationally, this course will walk you step by step on how to use Spotify's artist friendly platform to grow your fanbase, increase your monthly listeners & get on HUGE playlists.
Each day of this course has a different subject, and by the end of Day 3 you will be fully equipped to use Spotify as a tool to grow & have fun with your band's presence on streaming platforms.
- Lifetime Updates!
- 2-Day Money Back Guarantee!
The Spotify Algorithm: How it Works & How You Can Use it to Your Advantage
Why Spotify?: Market Research & Data
Fan Interaction: Why it's Necessary & How to Optimize it
The 4 Different Types of Playlists & Which Ones You Will Want to Prioritize
The Importance of Nailing Your Release: Successfully Strategizing Your Release Day to Make it as Big as You Can
Artist Distributors: How to Upload Your Music to Spotify & Breaking Down the Perks of Each Service Available
Verifying Your Account: Everything You Need to Know to Make it Official
Metadata: What it is, Why You Need it, and How it Can Make Your Music Even More Money
Submitting: What to do, What NOT to do, What to Expect & the Best Timing Strategy to Optimize Your Release
- Pre-save Campaigns: How to Set Up a Pre-save Landing Page for Upcoming Releases
- Curators: How to Find the Curators that are Worth Your Time & Money
- How to Avoid Getting Scammed by Bad Curators
- Optimizing Your Pitch: Landing the Biggest & Best Playlists