Matt Garstka [9+ Hours] (of Animals As Leaders)Regular price $74.95 Save $-74.95
Binge on more than 9 hours of Webinar Clinics with Matt Garstka (Drummer of Animals As Leaders) & David Puckett (Founder of Music Mentors Online & Drummer of We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Linear Patterns in Solo & Fill Contexts, Building Ghost Note Control In Your Playing, Double Bass Tips & Tricks, Polyrhythmic Patterns, Creating Grooves Out of Weird Times, Reaching Out to Companies About Endorsements & tons more!
This course includes 8+ PDFs of transcriptions, exercises, grooves & more!
Day 1: (2h53m)
- BUILDING LINEAR PATTERNS IN SOLO & FILL CONTEXTS (LOTS OF CHOPS!
- HOW TO CREATE LINEAR GROOVES THAT GROOVE
- BUILDING LEFT HAND GHOST NOTE CONTROL & SPEED
- HOW TO HAVE LIMB INTER-DEPENDENCE (THE OPTIMAL WAY TO VIEW COORDINATION
Day 2: (3h13m)
- A DOUBLE BASS DRUMMING SYSTEM FOR ANY STRAIGHT & BROKEN 16TH NOTE PATTERN
- SICK PATTERNS & RE-ORCHESTRATIONS OF THOSE PATTERNS FOR DOUBLE BASS FILLS & SOLOS
- INTERJECTING HANDS INTO DOUBLE BASS GROOVES TO CREATE POLYRHYTHMIC PATTERNS
- MATT'S TAKE ON FOOT TECHNIQUES
- ACHIEVING CLARITY CONSISTENCY WITH YOUR FEET
Day 3: (3h41m)
- HOW TO CREATE MORE UNIQUE GROOVES WITH ODD TIMES
- CYCLING MICRO-RHYTHMS INTO GROOVE & SOLO CONTEXTS
- THE MENTAL FORTITUDE OF DRUMMING: HOW TO GET COMFORTABLE WITH THE MIND-BENDING WORLD OF MODULATIONS, ODD TIME SIGNATURES, ETC.
- MATT'S APPROACH TO DRUM COMPOSITION: KNOWING THE RIGHT THING TO PLAY AT THE RIGHT TIME
- BUILDING YOUR NAME AS A DRUMMER: FROM GETTING THE GIG TO GETTING THE ENDORSEMENTS
Matt Greiner (of August Burns Red)Regular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
Binge on more than 3 hours of lessons from Matt Greiner (August Burns Red) & David Puckett (founder of Music Mentors Online & drummer of We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Matt's personal approach to drumming, break down his favorite August Burns Red parts, get an inside view on how Matt developed his incredible speed & stamina, and so much more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Matt did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject, and the course comes with a Money Back Guarantee!
Day 1 (1h11m)- Double Bass & Blast Beats;
- Matt's favorite Exercises, Warm Ups & Techniques
- Fast Feet- Matt's Personal Approach to Developing Speed, Precision, Control & Stamina with Double Bass
- Fast Hands- Matt's Approach to Blast Beats & Developing Speed, Precision, Control & Stamina with your Hands
Day 2 (1h15m)- Make It Musical;
- Breaking Down Fast/Complex Fills
- Different Fill Phrasings
- Matt's Approach to Drum Composition
- Writing the Right Parts for the Song: The Do's & Dont's
- A Sneak Peak into Matt's View of Writing Parts for August Burns Red
Day 3 (1h06m)- Starting a Band: A Crash Course
- Getting The Gigs: How to Book Shows at Any Level
- Networking in the Music Industry: Do or Die!
- Getting Your Band on Tour: What to Do, & What to Avoid
- How to Stay on Tour (Getting There is Half the Battle!)
- August Burns Red's Story: From Local Band in Rural Pennsylvania, to International Sensation!
Matt goes over tons of subjects, including;
- What exercises & routines helped Matt develop speed, power & consistency behind the kit.
- How August Burns Red took matters into their own hands when no labels were interested.
- Matt's Approach to Learning Double Bass.
- Matt's Favorite Double Bass Exercises & Techniques.
- Matt's Approach on Blast Beats & Developing Speed with Hands.
- Matt's Favorite Exercises, Warm Ups & Techniques.
- Breaking Down Fast Fills.
- Drum Composition & Writing the Right Parts.
- Booking Shows for Your Band.
- Networking in the Music Industry.
- Getting Your Band on Tour.
- + Many More!
Also comes with PDF Transcriptions of All of Matt's Exercises & Warm Ups!
**if you aren't satisfied within 3 days of purchase, email us with your order number for a full refund.
Luke Holland (Series #2)Regular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
Binge on more than 3 hours of Webinar Clinics with Luke Holland & David Puckett (founder of Music Mentors Online & drummer of We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Luke's Drumming Techniques & Exercises, How to Build Speed, the Dynamics of Drumming, Drum Composition, Limb Independence, Contructing Linear Fills, Building Your Personal Brand & More!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Luke did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject;
Day 1 (1h07m)- Drum Techniques & Dynamics;
- Drumming Techniques & Exercises
- Luke's Approach to Building Speed, Precision, Endurance & Strength in Your Drumming
- Breaking Down Luke's Favorite Drum Exercises & Working on Precision
- The Importance of Drumming Dynamics in Your Growth
Day 2 (1h05m)- Breaking Down Linear Fills, Polyrhythms & Limb Independence;
- Drum Composition Continued
- The Best Ways to Develop Your Limb Independence
- Luke's Approach to Constructing Linear Fills, Applying Linear Fills & Developing Muscle Memory
- Breaking Down Polyrhythms: What Are They & How to Use Them
- The Ergonomics of Your Set Up: Setting Your Kit Up in the Most Efficient Way Possible
Day 3 (1h16m)- Standing Out in an Oversaturated Market;
- Luke's Personal Musical Journey: Standing Out in an Industry Flooded by Content
- Breaking Down What it Really Takes to Make it as a Professional Drummer
- The Absolute Necessity of Developing Your Live Sound as a Drummer: Getting the Gig
- Luke's Approach to Building Your Personal Brand & Following
Chris Turner (of Oceans Ate Alaska) [Series #2]Regular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
Binge on more than 3 hours of Webinar Clinics with Chris Turner (Drummer of Oceans Ate Alaska) & David Puckett (Founder of Music Mentors Online & Drummer for We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Strengthening Weaker Feet, Developing Co-ordination in Your Playing, The Dynamics of Drumming, How to Tune Your Drums to Sound Great, The Endorser-Artist Relationship, Pro-Tools & more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Chris did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject;
Day 1 (1h14m)- Playing Techniques & Exercises;
- Chris's Personal Tips & Tricks for Strengthening Your Weaker Foot
- Breaking Down Chris's Favorite Strength-Building Techniques & Exercises
- How to Build Co-ordination in Your Playing
- The Importance of Practice & Repitition in Your Speed, Endurance & Power
Day 2 (1h18m)- Developing Yourself as a Drummer;
- Breaking Down the Artist-Endorser Relationship: Understanding How & When to Reach Out for Endorsements
- Understanding the Ergonomics of Your Drum Set
- Chris's Advice on Unlocking Your Full Potential as a Drummer
Day 3 (1h10m)- Fine-Tuning Your Art;
- The Art of Tuning: How to Make Any Kit Sound Great Without Triggers
- The Dynamics of Your Kit & Looking at Chris's Personal Setup
- Chris's Writing Process & How he Approaches Songwriting in the Studio
PLUS 45 minutes of bonus content!