Binge on more than 3 hours of Webinar Clinics with Dave Stephens (Vocalist of We Came As Romans) & David Puckett (founder of Music Mentors Online & drummer of We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Dave's Personal Vocal Techniques & Exercises, Touring Vocal Routines, Nutrition On the Road, Avoiding Vocal Injury, Expanding Your Vocal Range, Touring Successfully & more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Dave did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject, & the course comes with a Money Back Guarantee!
Day 1 (1h08m)- The Importance of Vocal Care;
- Dave's Personal Vocal Techniques, Exercises & Warm Ups
- How to Prepare Yourself for Tour as a Lead Vocalist
- Breaking Down Dave's Personal Vocal Practice Routines Preparing for Tour
- The Absolute Necessity of Good Nutrition & Diet as a Touring Musician
Day 2 (1h09m)- Live Performance as a Vocalist;
- Dave's Tips & Tricks for Avoiding Vocal Injury
- Breaking Down the Fastest Way to Expand Your Vocal Range
- How to Effectively Balance Singing & Screaming
- Dave's Personal Vocal Stretches & Warm Ups Continued
- What it Takes to Be a Great Frontman: Addressing the Crowd the Right Way
Day 3 (1h02m)- Finding Real Success in the Music Industry;
- Beginning to Tour: Breaking Down the Specifics for Getting Your Band On the Road
- How to Manage Life as a Touring Musician
- Setting Up Your Band for Success: Networking in a Way That Lasts
- Dave's Personal Musical Journey & Knowing What it Takes to Make it in Today's Music Industry
- Extended Q&A with Dave
Dave goes over tons of subjects, including;
- Dave's personal diets & tour routines that he uses to keep his voice in peak condition.
- Dave's approach to conditioning his voice while not on tour.
- Dave's pre-show vocal and breathing excerises & warm ups.
- The do's and don'ts of drinks & diets on tour.
- Dave's live performance tips & how to physically prepare your body to sing and scream.
- Dave's mental preparation when it comes to playing on shows every night & being on tour.
- Dealing with conflicts in the music industry the right way.
- Dave's advice for combatting vocal issues by making small changes.
- Dave's approach to successfully working with tour managers & promoters.
- Approaching your first release as a band & the importance of good quality.
- + Many More!
**if you aren't satisfied with the course within 3 days, email us with your order number for a full refund.