Matt Greiner (of August Burns Red)Regular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
Binge on more than 3 hours of lessons from Matt Greiner (August Burns Red) & David Puckett (founder of Music Mentors Online & drummer of We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Matt's personal approach to drumming, break down his favorite August Burns Red parts, get an inside view on how Matt developed his incredible speed & stamina, and so much more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Matt did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject, and the course comes with a Money Back Guarantee!
Day 1 (1h11m)- Double Bass & Blast Beats;
- Matt's favorite Exercises, Warm Ups & Techniques
- Fast Feet- Matt's Personal Approach to Developing Speed, Precision, Control & Stamina with Double Bass
- Fast Hands- Matt's Approach to Blast Beats & Developing Speed, Precision, Control & Stamina with your Hands
Day 2 (1h15m)- Make It Musical;
- Breaking Down Fast/Complex Fills
- Different Fill Phrasings
- Matt's Approach to Drum Composition
- Writing the Right Parts for the Song: The Do's & Dont's
- A Sneak Peak into Matt's View of Writing Parts for August Burns Red
Day 3 (1h06m)- Starting a Band: A Crash Course
- Getting The Gigs: How to Book Shows at Any Level
- Networking in the Music Industry: Do or Die!
- Getting Your Band on Tour: What to Do, & What to Avoid
- How to Stay on Tour (Getting There is Half the Battle!)
- August Burns Red's Story: From Local Band in Rural Pennsylvania, to International Sensation!
Matt goes over tons of subjects, including;
- What exercises & routines helped Matt develop speed, power & consistency behind the kit.
- How August Burns Red took matters into their own hands when no labels were interested.
- Matt's Approach to Learning Double Bass.
- Matt's Favorite Double Bass Exercises & Techniques.
- Matt's Approach on Blast Beats & Developing Speed with Hands.
- Matt's Favorite Exercises, Warm Ups & Techniques.
- Breaking Down Fast Fills.
- Drum Composition & Writing the Right Parts.
- Booking Shows for Your Band.
- Networking in the Music Industry.
- Getting Your Band on Tour.
- + Many More!
Also comes with PDF Transcriptions of All of Matt's Exercises & Warm Ups!
**if you aren't satisfied within 3 days of purchase, email us with your order number for a full refund.
Ryan Seaman (of IDK How But They Found Me)Regular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
Binge on more than 3 hours of Webinar Clinics with Ryan Seaman (Drummer of I Don't Know How But They Found Us) & Scouty Anders (Director of Operations for Music Mentors Online) as they deconstruct Ryan's Drum Techniques & Exercises, Mental Health on Tour, Networking, Getting Endorsements, Starting & Developing Your Band, Cultivating Success in Your Band & more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Ryan did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject;
Day 1 (1h08m)- Drum Techniques & The Realities of Touring;
- Ryan's Personal Drum Techniques, Exercises & Warm Ups
- The Importance of Mental & Physical Health as a Touring Musician
- Breaking Down the Financial Realities of Being a Full Time Touring Drummer
- Dealing With the Emotional & Mental Aspects of Constantly Being Away From Home
Day 2 (1h16m)- Developing Your Personal Brand;
- The Necessity of Networking in the Music Industry
- Breaking Down Endorsements: How to Get Them & When to Get Them
- The Process of Starting & Developing Your Band Successfully
- Building Your Band's Fanbase from the Bottom Up
Day 3 (1h)- Standing Out in an Oversaturated Market;
- Ryan's Approach to Standing Out in an Oversaturated Market
- How to Cultivate Success in Your Band
- What Does it Really Take to Make it in the Music Industry Today?
- Ryan's Personal Musical Journey: Hustling Your Way to the Top
Matt Horn (of The Word Alive)Regular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
Binge on more than 3 hours of Webinar Clinics with Matt Horn (Drummer of The Word Alive) & David Puckett (founder of Music Mentors Online & drummer of We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct How to Handle Life On the Road, Maintaining Physical Health, The Financial Realities of Touring, Drum Composition, Matt's Personal Writing Process, Home Recording Your Drums & more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Matt did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject;
Day 1 (1h08m)- All About Life on Tour;
- Dealing With Life Constantly on the Road
- Breaking Down the Realities of Being a Touring Musician in Today's Industry
- The Importance of Maintaining Physical Health as a Drummer
- Living Within Your Means: The Financial Reality of Being a Touring Musician
Day 2 (1h)- Drumming Composition;
- Matt's Personal Drumming Techniques, Exercises & Warm Ups
- The Art of Writing Drum Parts that Really Matter to a Song's Composition
- Looking at Matt's Personal Writing Process
- Building Your Unique Presence as a Drummer
Day 3 (1h05m)- Behind the Scenes of the Music Industry;
- Matt's Personal Musical Journey: Behind the Scenes of a Massive Industry
- How to Treat Your Band Like a Business & Why You Need to do it
- Breaking Down How to Record Your Drums & Make Videos for Social Media
- Marketing Yourself as a Drummer in an Oversaturated Industry