Binge on more than 4 hours of Webinar Clinics with Aaron Marshall (Guitarist of Intervals) & David Puckett (Founder of Music Mentors Online & Drummer for We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct The Impact of Physical Technique to Your Playing, The Importance of Practice, Music Composition on Guitar, Creating Great Guitar Tones, Being a Successful Independent Artist, Bringing Business Into Your Band & more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Aaron did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject, and the course comes with a Money Back Guarantee!
Day 1 (1h21m)- Knowing Your Instrument;
- Aaron's Personal Favorite Guitar Warm Ups & Exercises
- Breaking Down Physical Technique: How Your Playing Style Impacts Your Ability to Create
Optimizing & Making the Most of Your Practice Time As a Guitarist
The Importance of Familiarity With Your Instruments: Knowing Your Guitars & How to Use Them
Day 2 (1h40m)- Composition on the Guitar;
- Aaron's Compositional Approach & Technique for Writing on Guitar
- Understanding Music Theory as it Pertains to the Music You Write
- Choosing the Right Gear for You
Creating Professional & Great Guitar Tones
Day 3 (1h48m)- Success in Today's Industry;
- Approaching the Music Industry from the Perspective of an Independent Artist
- Bringing Business Into Your Band: How Strategy Changes Your Entire Approach to the Industry
- Getting Into & Keeping Your Place in the Music Scene
- How to Cultivate True Success in Your Band's Career and in Every Aspect of Your Life
**Money Back Guarantee- if you are not satisfied within 3 days of purchase, email us with your purchase #.