Binge on more than 3 hours of Webinar Clinics with Chris Turner (Drummer of Oceans Ate Alaska) & David Puckett (Founder of Music Mentors Online & Drummer for We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Strengthening Weaker Feet, Developing Co-ordination in Your Playing, The Dynamics of Drumming, How to Tune Your Drums to Sound Great, The Endorser-Artist Relationship, Pro-Tools & more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Chris did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject;
Day 1 (1h14m)- Playing Techniques & Exercises;
- Chris's Personal Tips & Tricks for Strengthening Your Weaker Foot
- Breaking Down Chris's Favorite Strength-Building Techniques & Exercises
- How to Build Co-ordination in Your Playing
- The Importance of Practice & Repitition in Your Speed, Endurance & Power
Day 2 (1h18m)- Developing Yourself as a Drummer;
- Breaking Down the Artist-Endorser Relationship: Understanding How & When to Reach Out for Endorsements
- Understanding the Ergonomics of Your Drum Set
- Chris's Advice on Unlocking Your Full Potential as a Drummer
Day 3 (1h10m)- Fine-Tuning Your Art;
- The Art of Tuning: How to Make Any Kit Sound Great Without Triggers
- The Dynamics of Your Kit & Looking at Chris's Personal Setup
- Chris's Writing Process & How he Approaches Songwriting in the Studio
PLUS 45 minutes of bonus content!