Binge on more than 3 hours of Webinar Clinics with Gabe Barham (Drummer of Sleeping With Sirens) & David Puckett (founder of Music Mentors Online & drummer of We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Gabe's Drum Warm Ups & Routines, Finding Your Unique Sound, Drum Composition, Gabe's Personal Writing Process, Live v. Studio Drumming, Endorsements & more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Gabe did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject;
Day 1 (1h03m)- Drumming Techniques & Finding Your Sound;
- Gabe's Personal Drum Warm Ups & Routines
- How to Find Your Unique Sound as a Drummer
- Maintaining Your Health on Tour as a Drummer: Gabe's Personal Advice for Taking Care of Your Body on the Road
Day 2 (1h04m)- All About Drum Composition;
- Breaking Down Gabe's Approach to Drum Composition & Writing Unique Parts
- Gabe's Personal Writing Process
- Preparing for Studio Time: Practicing Your Parts Over and Over Again
- The Difference Between Live Drumming & Studio Drumming & How to Approach Both of Them
Day 3 (1h09m)- Standing Out in an Oversaturated Market;
- Gabe's Advice on How to Start Standing Out in the Music Industry
- Networking: The Power of Persistance & Pursuing What You Want Relentlessly
- Breaking Down How to Get Endorsements
- What Does it Mean to Become a Professional Musician?