Binge on more than 3 hours of Webinar Clinics with Jake Luhrs (August Burns Red) & David Puckett (founder of Music Mentors Online & drummer of We Came As Romans) as they deconstruct Jake's approach to vocal techniques, warm ups & exercises, go behind the scenes to show Jake's pre-show routines & rituals, demonstrations on Jake's secrets to preserve your voice & avoid injury, how to sell your band in an over saturated market & more!
Each hour of this class is taken from a live 3 day clinic that Jake did through Music Mentors Online. Each day has a different subject;
Day 1 (1h10m)- All About Vocals;
- Vocal Techniques, Warm Ups & Exercises
- How to Maintain your Voice in Stressful Situations & Environments
- Vocal Conditioning
- Vocal Care: How to Avoid Injury & Keep Your Voice on Tour
- Vocal Hacks: Tonics, Foods to Avoid, Hydration & More to Optimize Your Performance
Day 2 (1h07m)- Vocals Extended & The Reality of Touring;
- Jake's Pre-Show Warm Ups, Routines & Rituals
- August Burns Red's Pre-Show Routines & Rituals
- Are You in a Band with the Right People?
- Setting Your Band up for Success- Jake's Advice from 12 Years of Touring
- Maintaining Your Band & Growing Your Band (Run it Like a Business)
Day 3 (1h03m)- Developing Your Band
- Finding Your Band's Identity
- The Absolute Necessity of Proximity & Networking in the Music Industry
- Building Your Band's Following & "Brand"
- The Best Ways to Market Your Band